When clicking the Upgrade button, inside of the Customization Center's Upgrade Center, to update a custom profile, I receive the following error:
An Error Occurred: Please contact support.
This error indicates the server is having difficulty with the process of copying the core files from the stock profile folder to the custom profile folder.
To futher troubleshoot the issue, it will be necessary to look for errors on the relay's console. This can be accomplished in one of two ways.
- In a new browser window browse to the relay's 8090 Console (https://127.0.0.1:8090/).
- Select the Logging tab.
- Click the Launch button to open the Console Log Viewer.
- Click the profile Upgrade button inside of your other browser window.
- Open another instance of the webAdmin Dashboard in a new browser tab.
- Expand Utilities.
- Select Set Log Level, to see the Console Log Viewer.
- Click the profile Upgrade button inside of the other webAdmin Dashboard browser tab.
You should see a an error stack trace in the Console Log Viewer indicating the root cause of the error.
For example, a recent error was:
INFO (08/22) 10:22:17 [stderr]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\stoneware\webserv-sec\Custom-SCA-Profile\images\Thumbs.db (Access is denied)
In this situation, the resolution was to remove the Thumbs.db file from both the Custom-SCA-Profile and the stock SecureCloudAccess-Profile folders.